Monday, March 18, 2013

Baked Pumpkin Pecan Doughnut

Is it doughnut or donut? Can we please just decide?.. because it gives me a little bit of anxiety every time I have to decide which spelling to use. Same with gray and grey. Ugh, I need a donut... or a doughnut.
 

 These pumpkin donuts are a little unseasonable but I had to share.(My friend, Jamie, who has a firm rule of no consuming anything pumpkin-related until September 1st will be apalled by this post) BUT I am a little but obsessed with my donut pan and just realized I never shared these little gems when I first made them.

The recipe I used was from Shutterbean. I'm obsessed with her blog, and with her hilarious podcast with Joy the Baker. I'veEvenCalledInAndHadMyCallPlayedOnThePodcast. (said really fast, in hopes you guys missed that last part. Totally nerdy.)

But anyhow, these donuts are so amazing. I think I ate all but the one I let Luke eat. The frosting was so good. The kind you make and have to instantly put the extra in the sink so you don't accidentally consume the entire bowl with a spoon. (not speaking out of experience  or anything...) I think you can even see my finger swipe in the picture below. guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment